Aims: The Certificate in Theology aims to equip people at a basic level for ministry in churches and communities
- with a broad base of biblical knowledge
- with a broad introduction to Christian theology
- with a basic social understanding of Namibia
- with basic skills in ministry (Bible teaching, interpersonal relationships.
Outcomes: Holders of this qualification are able to:
- Understand the Bible and the Christian faith
- Take an active role in their communities as committed Christians
- Be involved in a variety of Christian ministries with some support and supervision with supportive encouragement towards godliness.