This fully accredited degree program (NQF Level 7) is designed to equip students for a lifetime of Christian ministry, church leadership and further scholarship. Graduates from the Bachelor of Theology program are equipped with the skills to:
- interpret, apply and engage with competing understandings of the Bible.
- critically analyse and evaluate Christian Theology.
- lead churches, ministries and other organizations.
Graduates of this program are eligible to move on to post-graduate study.
- To be admitted directly into for the Bachelor of Theology program students must either already have a recognised university degree, or have completed Grade 12 matriculation with a minimum of 25 points – including at least a D in English.
- Students who do not meet the requirements for direct entry into the Bachelor of Theology program may be admitted by first completing the Certificate in Theology program (NQF Level 4) and the Diploma in Theology program (NQF Level 6) with a grade point average of at least 60%.
Applicants with a Diploma in Theology (NQF Level 6) from another accredited institution will be required to:
- Pass a test on general biblical and theological knowledge at the NETS campus in Windhoek.
- Pass an interview with the Academic Dean of NETS.
- Take any additional subjects and assessments that are recommended by the Academic Dean in order to supplement prior learning where there is a recognised need.